Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Insecurity..

Insecure...(other people doesn't know it's meaning)..it means unsure of oneself or lacking confidence...A lot of people I've known so much insecure about their selves...living in this world full of insecurity.Me myself sometimes I do..lols..but not in a case that I'll bring down other like others do its just a matter of envious!...I feel insecure sometime in a fact that I'm not sure about the things I carry..the things I do..and the person being me..its just a part of being a human.But as I grow old I've learned.And one thing I've learned is the fact that I have my own capability to do the things that others Can't..I have my own uniqueness...I'm not perfect but I am happy..I am contented for what I have now maybe I want something that I cant get but still I know in myself this things that I want is I don't need...
This is what I want to share..guys don't bother yourself  if you have this attitude as long as you don't bring others down just because of insecurity..If you want to try something just go on..if other people try to keep on wasting their time to belittle you and underestimate you..well It's their lost...i'ts not of their business...just keep on doing the things that make you happy and be proud..just ignore rude people....keep smiling...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment