Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Leaving country soon...

Boredom attacks...sleeping,eating, watching tv ,surfing ,games ..then sleeping again..what a lifestyle.This is just temporary because sooner or later my lifestyle will change..Work work work....few months to go I'm leaving Philippines...Excited?...well well yes I am because finally after a long wait I can hug and kiss mu hubby..and stay with him forever yahoooo..But then again I'm hoping everything will be alright..Relationship with in laws..we can't say     
everything is fine even everyone is good of course I have to know where should I place myself and hoping everyone will treat me nice as what I deserve.I will try my best to be nice and good to all..The most important thing is be with the person I loved..together with our baby girl...can't imagine myself how happy I am when that day will come...              

No comments:

Post a Comment